What do I do if my product is faulty
HOW DO I RETURN AN ORDER?
- Contact the store you purchased the item from to notify them of the fault.
- If you purchased the product from a store then return it to that store with the relevant documentation (WA01 Form and proof of purchase)
- If you purchased the product from an online store then contact the customer service department of that store and notify them in writing (email) of the fault. They will advise you further.
- Complete a WA01 RETURN FORM. This form is available from firstname.lastname@example.org. and must be completed and sent back with the product. We will not accept returned products without this form.
- Please note that we cannot accept ‘walk-ins’ at our warehouse. All returns must be initiated by the store they were purchased from and the bookings logged with our orders department.
NOTE: Please keep the original box, power plug, parts, manual and proof of purchase as you will need these to be returned with the product. More information is available from email@example.com,
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET A REPLACEMENT PRODUCT?
All returned products are logged and checked by our returns department. Please allow 10-21 working days for repair or replacement of faulty items. We will not receive or process any returns without all the required documentation mentioned above.
WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF MY ITEM IS OUTSIDE OF THE GUARANTEE PERIOD?
If the product is outside of the Guarantee period we shall quote on the repair of the item(s). Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get all the relevant documentation. If the item cannot be repaired we shall quote on a new item as required.
Please note that we cannot accommodate refunds
The cost of getting the faulty item to our repair centre and the return charges will be for the customer’s own account. We will not cover any courier or delivery costs.
RETURNS CHECKLIST: Products within Guarantee period
- In-store or online supplier notified of fault or return and email sent to email@example.com
- Item returned to store or online store with all relevant documentation.
- Original proof of purchase / invoice
- Original packaging
- All parts /accessories included
- User manual and instructions included
- WA01 Form completed and sent with the faulty item.
- A copy of the WA01 form can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Store replaces the item or places a new order with our accounts department – email@example.com.
- The store sends the invoice/order details to our accounts department.
- The return is logged and logistics arranged to get the faulty item back to the repair centre.
RETURNS CHECKLIST: Products outside of Guarantee period
- Email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with proof of purchase and nature of the fault.
- WA01 form completed and returned to email@example.com.
- Original copy of WA01 form must be sent back with the item.
- Original proof of purchase / invoice
- Original packaging (if available) and all parts /accessories included
- Customer must arrange to get faulty item to the repair centre.
- Allow 10 days for quotation.
- Repairs or replacements upon receipt of full payment.
- Allow 14-21 days for repairs or replacement.
Please note: Our returns department operates on a strict ‘No Walk-ins’ Policy. Returns and repairs must be pre-booked and logged by the Returns Department.
STANDARD TERMS & CONDITIONS SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT
DELIVERY to our Valued Customers
- All Orders are picked, packed and dispatched 48 hours after receipt of the customer's confirmed payment or acceptable purchase order number.
- Delivery time to our customers is between 5 to 7 working days to all main centres.
Whilst every endeavour will be made to supply the goods during the time frame stipulated above, under no circumstances is liability accepted by Just Great Imports for any damages suffered by the customer, because of failure to meet delivery times or for any other reason whatsoever.
- When placing an order our customers confirm that all purchases are subject to our standard terms and conditions.
REFUNDS AND RETURNS PROCEDURE
WHAT DO I DO IF SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH MY PRODUCT?
All our products have a 6 months guarantee from the date of purchase. Depending on the nature of the fault, we shall either replace or repair the item at no charge provided it is still within the Guarantee period.
Please notify firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible if something is wrong with your product.
It is important that ALL requested documentation (i.e. Proof of purchase showing purchase date and WA01 return information sheet) is sent back with the item or we will not accept it.
This guarantee covers faults that are caused by factory defects. It doesn’t cover damages caused by accidents, negligence, misuse, incorrect setup due to not following instructions carefully thus resulting in the product not working properly.
The following causes of damage are not covered by the Guarantee:
Fire, lightening, floods, power surges and any other external causes.
The Guarantee also does not cover products that were damaged because they were plugged into a plug that was other than the voltage or electrical current specified on the products instructions. If products are handled improperly or inadequately then the Guarantee will not be valid.
Stores will only replace products due to manufacturing faults and not damage caused by misuse or the addition of incorrect concentrates or oils.
Stores must notify email@example.com of the return and provide the Order Number or Invoice Number relating to the faulty item. Our orders department will arrange for the product to get back to our warehouse once the notification has been logged.