At Just Great Imports we strive to make buying wholesale products for both businesses and consumers easier by having a range of payment options available.
To complete a purchase online we make use of our partner service PayFast as a secure method using your Credit or Debit Card or you may do a Direct Bank Deposit (EFT) & Instant EFT
Check out the payment options we currently have available and if your preferred payment option is not yet available please feel free to contact us directly. We're constantly adding new methods to shop with us.
Debt & Credit Card
How it works
- Select PayFast as your payment option
- You will be redirected to the PayFast payment engine where you’ll be prompted to pay the appropriate amount.
- Select the Visa MasterCard option.
- Enter your credit card details.
- Receipt of your payment will be verified and your order completed.
- You will be notified of successful payment and completion of your order via email.
Direct Bank Deposit (EFT)
How it works
- After you select Checkout, choose Bank Deposit as your payment option
- Select complete order
- You will be given payment instructions as well as our banking details.
- You will receive an order confirmation via email
- Once payment has been received on our side, your order will be dispatched.
- With this method of payment, you will not have to use your credit card details online.
Mobicred - Credit
mobicred is an online account that gives buyers access to credit, which they can use on PayFast. The facility works in a similar fashion to retail store credit: only online. mobicred charges interest rates comparable to those of credit card providers and only levies monthly fees while the account is used (unlike most credit cards). To Sign up for mobicred click here
- Payments clear instantly
- Gives access to buyers without credit cards
- Available to buyers from most SA banks
- No risk of chargeback or default to seller
Is an initiative powered by Standard bank that allows for quick and easy payments using your mobile device. Simply download the app, register it with your account and once done you can make SnapScan payments via your mobile.
How to use SnapScan
- Open SnapScan and use your phone’s camera to scan the SnapCode displayed at the checkout or on your bill.
- Enter the amount you want to pay and confirm payment with your 4-digit PIN.
- That’s it. You’re done! Make sure the merchant has received proof of payment.
Bitcoin is an innovative digital payment method, performed over a peer-to-peer network. Buyers can purchase Bitcoin in a variety of ways (in almost any country in the world) and use it in a variety of ways.
Buyers simply pay the Bitcoin amount (at the current rate of exchange) during checkout. Sellers will still receive South African rand, just like with all our other payment methods.
- Accept international payments
- Guaranteed payments, no chargebacks
- You receive the exact ZAR amount requested
- No risk of exchange rate volatility